STATUS QUO yacht for sale
$ 9,400,000 (approx. € 8,664,000 )
Exuding timeless elegance, this 135 Horizon yacht for sale has a unique six-stateroom layout with a VIP that rivals the master stateroom on most other motor yachts of her caliber. STATUS QUO is in superb condition further to a significant amount of refit work and fastidious maintenance in the last few years.
She has an excellent design pedigree with a Greg Marshall exterior and Espinosa interior. She was launched in late 2008 and carries a 2009 build number and model year.
STATUS QUO has a classically styled interior with rich dark cabinetry and wall paneling accented with detailed inlay and contrasted by light furnishings. This motor yacht has surprising internal and external volume for her size with creating an extremely comfortable space for up to 12 guests. Accommodation is provided in six lavish cabins, with the large Owner's suite situated on the main deck.
With relevant exterior styling, she features a sizeable skylounge with full bar, gaming table, day head and cozy sitting area and extremely spacious sundeck which serves as the perfect place to relax in the sun or entertain. The deck is expansive, complete with full bar, barbeque, flat screen TV, alfresco dining area, day head, sun pads, custom sauna, and oversized Jacuzzi.
Additional features include an Opacmare swim platform lift, walk-in freezer and numerous recent upgrades.
Found in excellent condition, STATUS QUO has the potential to be an excellent charter yacht and offers a specification that makes her a competent world cruiser.
- Greg Marshall exterior design and Espinosa interior
- 6 stateroom layout with full-beam master on main deck (with private study) and huge VIP forward
- Spacious skylounge and sundeck with great entertaining areas
- New AC compressors, new hull paint, recent bottom service, port generator rebuilt in 2021
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (1,825HP)|
2 x Onan (65kW)
|Cruising/max speed||12 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 16 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||1,400 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Gregory C. Marshall|
|Interior Designer||J C Espinosa|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.