YAN CHAAC yacht for sale
€ 5,200,000 (approx. $ 5,642,000 )
YAN CHAAC is a fantastic example of the popular Sunreef 80 series. As hull number 05 of the series, she is a robust GRP sailing catamaran with extended 3500 miles range under power.
The Sunreef 80 is an all-around sailing leisure yacht ideal for exclusive getaways and transoceanic adventures with great charter potential. Modern styled with a classic edge, she is cleverly designed to allow for a superior level of comfort onboard with exterior and interior areas easily flowing into one another.
This fantastic catamaran for sale is remarkably stable and features a vast, central lounging space with a panoramic view opening both onto the bow terrace and cockpit while the 54m² flybridge is dedicated to leisure with movable furniture, a Jacuzzi, fully-equipped wet bar, a barbecue and large sunpads.
The bow benefits from a cozy lounge, well shielded from sun and wind. All the areas combined form a universal, open environment where flexibility and freedom reign.
The hulls provide an impressive with a layout which includes 4 airy, luxurious guest cabins and an opulent master suite with a walk-in dressing and an immense bathroom plus 3 double spacious crew cabins.
She has been superbly maintained and found in like new condition with recent upgrades to her communication systems.
- Custom layout 4 double en suite staterooms
- 3 double crew cabins with galley down and aft
- Single level main deck
- Extended re-enforced longitudinal beam
- 5 meter hydraulic tender platform aft
- Foredeck access door from saloon
- Built, supervised and maintained since launch by current professional crew
- Veteran of several Atlantic crossings
- Recent upgrades to all communications and extended fuel tankage & range
|Engines||2 x John Deere (280HP)|
2 x Northern Lights (27kW)
|Cruising/max speed||- / -|
|Cruise range||3,500 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Sunreef Yachts|
|Interior Designer||Sunreef Yachts|
|Flag||Saint Vincent and The Grenadines|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.