- Georges Bourgoignie
- T +1 954 463 0600
- M +1 305 491 2211
- Dennis Frederiksen
- T +377 93 100 450
- M +33 6 07 04 26 60
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
PINK GIN VI yacht for sale
€ 33,000,000 (approx. $ 35,802,000 ) ( VAT Paid )
PINK GIN VI is one of the most acclaimed sailing yachts launched in recent years and is the largest Carbon Composite sloop-rigged sailing yacht in the world, displaying some of the most innovative features on any yacht. She is the best quality and most impressive carbon composite sailing yacht in the world.
This magnificent Judel Vrolijk design was built at Baltic Yachts in Finland as the second-largest yacht the shipyard has built in its 46-year history and is a perfect example of innovation on a large scale using in-depth skills in composite construction. Constructed for the owner of Baltic Yachts, which further ensured the highest quality build and servicing since new in 2017, she followed a complex build program of precision engineering and building. She is designed for serious world cruising.
PINK GIN VI also combines ultimate performance advantages of light composite construction with a 6-stateroom interior layout and innovative design features like 2 opening topsides balconies built in accordance with her DNV Classification.
PINK GIN VI will be exhibited at the Palma Superyacht Show April 28th - May 1st , 2022.
PINK GIN VI is now undergoing seatrials in Mallorca with her DNV 5 year class surveys complete as well as an exhaustive winter maintenance period at STP. The new Baltic Yachts carbon cockpit hardtop will be fitted aboard soon and will offer a new look and functionality for this remarkable performance world cruising yacht.
A unique and singular opportunity to own one of the world’s most beautifully designed and built sailing yachts!
- Newest, largest pedigree sailing yacht available
- High Performance proven world cruising design
- 6 Owner/Guest en-suite staterooms plus 4 crew double cabins
- Three-cockpit deck layout with chandelier illumination
- Topsides openings forming a balcony in the owner's suite and side entry to the main lobby, plus stern bathing platform
- Tall sail plan for excellent performance in moderate and light wind conditions
- Lifting keel & Rondal furling boom and carbon rig and rigging
- Electronic steering with custom feedback system
- Built to and in DNV Class
|Engines||1 x MAN (1,400HP)|
2 x Northern Lights (90kW)
|Cruising/max speed||12 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 15 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||2,500 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Judel / Vrolijk & co|
|Interior Designer||Design Unlimited|
|Classification||Det Norske Veritas Germanischer Lloyd (DNV GL)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.